Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Mini-Gels, 500 mg, 120 Enteripure Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The smooth and slim capsule makes it easier to swallow compared with the regular sized capsule. I recommend ladies who suffer from menstrual cramp try out this omega-3. I have been taking this omega-3 for 3 months and it helped alleviate my painful cramps every month.

2ebe413b-64b0-490b-abeb-4b2f2d5e367d
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I used to buy the 900 version of this fish oil. The ingredient is good enough of epa and dha. The size of tablet are quite big for me but can be swallowed. The taste is normal no fishy scent. My dad took it for a month and his cholesterol level is down his doctor so surprise.

5e1e8837-81cd-41b7-94bc-7bfd68d30b3d
CynWatt
Plata
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My 13 yo son does not like to swallow fish oil pills since they are mostly huge and he always complained. I came across this mini version and his happy with it. It has a good balance of EPA and DHA. The Ultra Strength has a EPA:DHA ratio of 600:300mg, while the mini has a ratio of 356:155mg. Check out my photo where i compare the size of the Ultra Strength Omega with the mini version so you can see the difference.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The smooth and slim capsule makes it easier to swallow compared with the regular sized capsule. I recommend ladies who suffer from menstrual cramp try out this omega-3. With constant use it helps alleviate my painful cramps.

98510e42-0484-4f0c-94b0-bcbf092ca332
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

interested in the size of this mini gels for my son. He's in puberty following dr Berg advice on his channel to balance his Omega 6 with this Omega 3 supplement cause he has too much androgen, severe acne and rashes. Hopefully this will be usefull. Will edit later for updates.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I don't call it mini, but is really smaller then the usual fish-oil I had. Can't go without it as I can notice finger nails weaken if I don't take it for a while.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I ordered this one for my friend's mother, because standard size softgels are too big for her to swallow, so now she can easily get omega 3.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is a pharmaceutical grade meaning the pollutants, heavy metals are removed and it's safe to take. No annoying fish burps either. Capsules are not horse pills and easy to take. I can't say enough positive. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It's hard to find quality, pharmaceutical grade omega 3. This is one of the better options that is affordable. Natural Factors is a brand I can trust most of the time.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

the gels are not mini... at all. Usual gels... just a little bit smaller but in general the same big and I can't swallow them((( Disappointed.