NSAID Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by Mayo as effective in relieving symptoms of arthritis without the side effects of NSAIDs. I now no longer use NSAIDs for that purpose.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best SAMe product out there. Fewest additives, made in Italy with original formula (I believe). And not made in China. Excellent for Liver - glutathione support.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors is a great brand and this product is one of my standards. I have seasonal depression so I take 2 per day from Fall and Winter, and 1 per day in the Spring and Summer. It keeps my moods on an even keel all year.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This would be one of the SAMe products that works, but take other B-vits in conjunction, excellent for Glibert's syndrome as the glucoronidation pathway is not functioning optimally

nat'lfactors sam-e 200mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is in a bottle, not blister paks. Good stuff. Thanks

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it has helped me feel better and I like the convenience of my Sam-e in a bottle! Would recommend this to anyone that takes Sam-e daily!

Sandra Newman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was told about these pills from my vet! He had been treating my Boxer dog for Liver problems and there was nothing more he could do for him. I bought 20 days supply and resulting blood test showed his levels, although still high, had come down slightly. There are other dogs at my vets surgery who are also on these pills and they are having the desired effect so I am continuing to get them and have been really pleased with the service you provide. My Boxer is certainly happier than he was and for this I really do thank you.

Great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As usual, excellent service. I can't speak yet of the product because I haven't started using it yet.

Natural factor, Sam-e, 200 mg, 30 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Sam-E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great the find this web site will order more in three month so happy

1 2