Help

good alternative to sleep meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to take melatonin for sleep sometimes, but this works much, much better. you don't wake up drowsy after taking two of these at night. Recommended.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These really help me relax and fall asleep. The only negative I can find is they have a real wierd smell, I believe it is the skullcap. I have no groggy feeling in the morning. Actually I just pop out of bed. I sometimes combine them with 2.5 mg of melatonin if I've had a rough day and it works fantastic.

Jo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very very effective! Only took 1 and had a wonderful nights rest without feeling any after effects!

Very good natural antistress herb combination that helps also on insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Valerian is a well - known anti-stress herb. Its combination with hops, passion flower and scullcap makes it an excellent combination for dealing with stress and/or sleeping difficulty (insomnia).

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking another valerium sleeping product but was having trouble waking up in the morning. Someone from the company recommended these, and they work so well. I wake up feeling good and without any morning hangover from the product. I am very happy with them.

Works well

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Strong odor but works well to help sleep

good

Posted by frschlr on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for me. 1 capsule before bed is enough to make you sleep without any drowsiness in the morning. I'm not using regularly, only when needed.

It's working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hallelujah! I'm sleeping and don't feel groggy in the a.m.

NATURAL FACTORS "ANY" SLEEP FORMULA IS FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I probably have the worst insomnia in the entire world!! Tried everything and then discovered Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep formula (lozenges)... I take half of one lozenge and I'm drowsy very quickly. If I take more than half, then the melatonin dose is too much for me and I wake up with a headache. I am over-the-moon with how wonderful these lozenges are. But... I find that with all sleep formula's, it's best to change around every 3-4 days and then they work wonderfully! Now, on to this formula: Sleep Relax. These are as wonderful as the lozenges, if not better! I just don't know which is better... they both work phenomenally!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finding these are really helping me sleep longer each night, I take two about an hour before bed.