Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Posted by Reviewer2671061 on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer2561049 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

PGX capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459045 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

capsule

Posted by Reviewer2793810 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

good

Posted by Reviewer3041526 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!

Posted by Reviewer2502251 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Controls appetite.

Glucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3169742 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3210307 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have really enjoyed this. It does give me the added fiber that I need and I feel full so I don't have the urge to snack anymore.

Relief From Diabetic Caused Hunger

Posted by Reviewer2392321 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since using this product, I notice a real reduction in the hunger I used to get between meals. It also is very easy on the stomach.