Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

PGX capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Controls appetite.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

Glucose Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Works as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product keeps me feeling full so I eat less. Also keeps me nice and regular :)

I love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Glad Dr. Oz introduced it on his TV show.