Help

Slim Styles with PGX works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am 69 years old and weigh 224 pounds. I have used one scoop (1/2 of recommended dose) of this mix once a day in the late afternoon to curtail my bad evening snacking habit. It has worked better than I could have imagined. For these 3 weeks I have not eaten an evening meal or snack (other than one small meal and one small snack on different days). I have lost 8 pounds with no other change in my eating habits (other than eating less because my stomach has now shrunk) and no change in the exercise I get.

No Jitters with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that suppresses the appetite. Other weight loss products make me jittery, but this natural solution works great. I have used it for over 10 weeks and have lost more than a pound a week and have felt great the whole time.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Filling, taste isn't bad. Make sure you take vitamins and medications about 30 minutes prior to drinking this or it will slow down absorbtion.

Dick Nichols

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Great taste and very filling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tasted many protein products over the years, this one has a good taste and is truly filling. The PGX swells, in fact you need to drink it right away or it will get hard to swallow becuase it has swollen. I did make it into a pudding, but didn't really like the taste at all. I mix it with a lime tasting fiber and raspberry Emergen C and that's what makes it taste good, but its own taste is ok, not great, but ok. I only like the vanilla and the strawberry, the other flavors didn't taste that great to me.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great if you need something quick in the morning and don't have a lot of time. Vanilla tastes great.

Anna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very filling. I drink some in the evening, throw in some frozen fruit in a blender for a very tasty smoothie. No desire to eat high calorie snacks Anna

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder (NFS-03552) 2707

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes Great, Very Filling! Keeps you feeling full without cravings.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really helps keep you full and loose weight

One of the best meal replacements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good! Keeps full. Taste is great.