PGX may change your life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely really into PGX. I think it does what it claims to do, and has helped me to get my weight loss going and consistant. The new smooth digest is a slightly different conecntration than the original, but in general I have had only minor digestional difficulties with both. If you are ready to get started with weight loss, appetite control and glycemic balance, give this a shot. also check out the book, Hunger Free Forever.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The enzymes included in this product help to reduce the gas -- not eliminate it, unfortunately. DRINK THE WATER as recommended and start slowly, like one capsule a day to give your system time to adjust. I am losing weight (20+ pounds so far), without hunger pains. I've managed to completely kick my chocolate habits. The shakey feeling that I used to get between meals has gone completely away. This works as advertised for me when I take it as directed.

PGX comfort of Smooth Digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yes switching PGX regular capsules to a brand that helps remove gas and bloating will appreciate this product because its eliminates these issues. Its does the job of giving your good dose of fiber its comfortable in your digestive track. Give it a try you will be glad you switched. PGX does think of many different variables ways of bringing success and comfort for their customers. HUNGRY FREE FOREVER Book is a must read to benefit your new health change for life. Rhonda Canada

PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

weight coming off, system regular, slow, but steady

Better than the original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have taken PGx, you know it can have some side effects, such as bloating and gas. This formula helps reduce those effects. It also contains slightly more (about 9% more) PGx per tablet. The tablets are not any bigger than the 750 mg kind. NOTE: If you have not taken the tablets, be warned - they are BIG. Some people can't handle that; it's OK by me, though.

PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought it after seeing ingrediance discussed on DR. OZ. I don't seem to be as hungry And have lost 5 lbs, Pill is very large so may be hard for some people to swollow.

PGX is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These work well for me. I feel full and am rarely hungry. I haven't experienced any of the stomach discomfort others describe but i work hard to keep my digestion in good working order. I've already noticed a drop in blood sugar as well and I'm not even up to max dosage.

Continues to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has continued to work well for me, changed my eating habits and I have lost 30 lbs, no longer need cholesteral meds.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could afford more of it. It helps me by giving the fiber I need as well as helping with blood sugar levels.

1 2 3 4