Excellent, just excellent!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is unbelievably good and filling. FINALLY, I've found something that will help prevent the after-work, 5:00 danger zone of binging! I can do good all day with eating on-plan and it seems like the minute I get home from work I walk in the door and I am a wild woman with no control in the kitchen. Now I can simply drink a SlimStyles shake (best with ice in the blender) and I am back in control for the rest of the night. This is honestly an answer to my prayers and I always plan to use this, even after I reach my goal weight.

Natural Factors Slim Styles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using a meal replacement program from Squeezy, a wheat based product from Germany. I adapted to it very well, but it's expensive and didn't really keep me full for the full three hours. I discovered PGX and the program sounded a lot like the Squeezy. So, I ordered four different flavors trying the most popular ones from the reviews. The taste and texture didn't appeal to me at first, but I "doctored" the drink up by using non fat milk and adding a splash of vanilla and cinnamon. That did the trick. Best of all, it kept my hunger at bay for a full three hours if not more. I'm pre-diabetic and my most recent blood chemistry tests are awesome! Though all the flavors are OK, I find I like the double chocolate the best.

This works to keep appetite under control.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2006 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate flavor tastes great. The drink thickens and reminds me of chocolate flavored Malto Meal. It will keep you full for hours! BUT, start slowly. Your body needs time to adapt to the high fiber. I tried the Mocha flavor also and it was awful. So, I'll stick to recommending the chocolate.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When used as part of the SlimStyles weight loss program, the drink mix is one of the most effective weight loss products I have tried.

Definitely Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be my favorite flavor of the choices from SlimStyles. Actually tastes like a shake, I find you have to really mix it up otherwise it ends up being somewhat chunky. Fine to mix with water since it has plenty of flavor.

Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.

This works wonders!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like another reviewer before me said...I have found my miracle weight loss drink!!! Finally, after trying everything to curb my cravings and help me lose weight for years, I have now found something that actually does what it sais it will! I have only used this for 7 days, but from day one I noticed an immediate effect on my cravings. The cravings I have not only in the evenings but all day, are completely gone!! I usually plan my next meal while I'm eating, but now my stomach tells me when to eat...because I'm hungry, not because I'm craving chocolate or snacks...which usually occurs right after a meal or when I'm tired and stressed after work. In the first week I have lost 2 kg, without struggling or feeling hungry whatsoever. I actually feel like I have gained some energy as well! I mix 1 scoop with 4 ice cubes, 1/3 of a banana and 3dl of almond milk, and it tastes delicious!! I do this twice a day, for breakfast and lunch. I then actually eat less dinner than normal, since I feel full quicker. In the evening I have absolutely no cravings whatsoever, which has never happended to me before! If you're a snacker like me and need to lose weight you should definitely not miss this one! My only regret is that I haven't tried it out earlier! :-)

very rich taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Double chocolate is absolutely delicious! Good way to loose weight!

Eat chocolate twice a day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I eat chocolate twice a day, for breakfast and lunch, and still lose weight! This drink mix is fabulous and this flavor is my favorite. It really does work. It's filling and curbs my hunger and cravings.

Horrid

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And I'm not one to write negative reviews. But, please, do not waste your money. This stuff is high in cholesterol, and I think that's what I am tasting. As a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I am very grossed out by this product and find the taste disgusting and smell repulsive. Now, I've heard whey in general is made from sick cows. But in any case, I am disappointed, especially since I though I would like this based on the reviews so I bought two of them, which I will probably throw out.