child loves it and so do I

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

slimstyles drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product great price

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

very very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very nice price are nice too

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste - mixes well.

LOST WEIGHT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and will buy again

1 2 3 4