Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink with PGX, Rich Mocha

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such a flavorful, satisfying, nutritious drink that I could just live on it. If our Country got in a state of emergency and we couldn't get to the market to bring home needed groceries, this would be sufficient. I always keep it on hand and make milkshakes by putting a scoop in the blender along with 4 ice cubes and 1 1/2 cups of almond milk. If I don't drink it all in one sitting, it keeps very well in the fridge for later. Just add more ice and reblend it.

Great Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer1504259 on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works well if you are serious about losing weight. I use 2 scoops once a day (AM) and it keeps the hunger under control. Shipping was really fast. IHERB has always been a great provider for me.

Helpful in my weight loss plan

Posted by Reviewer3169527 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the NF Weight Loss Drink better than other meal replacement drinks since it doesn't have all the sugar found in many other brands. I prefer the chocolate flavor to the mocha, but the mocha is tasty, too. Both flavors are filling and helpful in preventing overeating. Make sure you use very cold water and drink it right away. iHerb has the best prices on these products which I have found.

Just ordered this flavor today

Posted by Reviewer1455420 on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other flavors and the reviewer who said it was different than expected may have confused this product with the unflavored granules which you can sprinkle on moist food. I have tried the mango-peach, double chocolate, and french vanilla flavors in the Slimstyles meal replacement drinks, and so far my favorite is the French Vanilla because is the only flavor iherb had in the easy to use packets which I bring with me and add to my blender bottle of water when I am ready for lunch. I have lost weight in my first two weeks so today I ordered a 3 month supply and also the plain granules and the WellBetX complete vitamin as you are supposed to take a daily multi when using this product.

Great Stuff!! Very Filling and IT IS MADE WITH XYLITOL!!! A+++

Posted by Reviewer1820829 on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have always tried the"other" weight loss shake with the PGX and have found it to be very good. But this one has an excellent taste and is very filling. You wont be disappointed with this drink. I have already lost four pounds in one week! I make it with coffee and a litle extra xylitol and some ice ships. You will think you are having a REAL Milk Shake!

Breakfast on the run!

Posted by Reviewer2502251 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for breakfast, especially when you're rushed. Tastes great & keeps me full for a long time.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2970084 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add cocoa mixed with a little hot water to emphasize the choc taste. It's good on it's own too.

Tastes good & it works

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good & it works

Love this flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good with almond milk tastes like a milk shake! Yummy! I've tried strawberry and it tasted good too but I prefer this.

Limited stock

Posted by Reviewer1939232 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was fine, except for the fact that you were out of stock on several of your products for over three weeks.

1 2