Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decide to try this for my depression(diagnosed) since I am opposed to pharmaceuticals in most cases. All I can say is WOW! I have been taking this for 3 weeks now and the change is more than I hoped for. My kids have commented on the difference and they didn't know I was taking anything. I haven't yelled at them in almost 3 weeks, LOL. Things that would send me into a rage don't bother me and I am able to get things done that I wasn't taking care of before. I know St. John's Wort is supposed to be for mild depression, but I considered myself moderate to severe and this has helped me tremendously. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me.

St. John's Wort is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my girlfriend to help with her anxiety and depression after hearing and reading about it, and all I have to say is that this herb is a Godsend. She has started to feel so much better now and her anxiety and depression seems to be diminishing with every week that goes by. This product does not work overnight but if you give it some time, about 2 weeks, then you will begin to see the difference. I hope this review helps and may God bless.

I think it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like a previous poster, I am not a fan of pharmaceuticals for depression. I find it interesting that there have been so many articles putting down supplements lately, a recent one (in Newsweek I think) linking to a supposedly authoritative alternative medicine site that is a ".gov" and is condescending toward virtually all non-drug remedies. Just Google St. John's Wort with depression and you will find a lot of solid evidence to substantiate claims of its effectiveness as a mood stabilizer. Anyway! I have been taking this product three times a day for three weeks. I had been unaccountably touchy and weepy for some months. I feel much more cheerful now and I can tell the St. John's Wort has helped me. As to the sun exposure, I live in the Pacific NW but slather myself with sunscreen anyway.

Improvement noticed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Started using this when anti-depressants had unwanted side effects. I am very happy with the results. This works and I have not noticed any side effects. I will continue to order this product.

Good so far, but screws with birth control pill

Posted by username161 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it has caused breakthrough bleeding (am on a low dose contraceptive pill) so this could be something to be aware of if you have girl parts - maybe discuss with your doctor about the risks of pregnancy/bleeding etc. It HAS lifted my mood however so will keep taking it and try a different 'pill' as I think it's worth it. Service from iHerb perfect as always.

The best thing ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing for mood ever.My life is completely different after I using St John's wort for just two weeks! I truly recommend to all who have any problems with depression or something like that.

No need to pay more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product gets the job done, and with less stomach upset than other St. John's I've taken. Still, always take it with a little food, and remember not to over-expose yourself to the sun while on St. John's Wort. Great product.

best alternative to new chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is probably the best st. john's wort product available in terms of quality and price if you can't afford something such as new chapter's serofin. this is one of the few brands other than new chapter and a couple others that actually mentions hyperforin content as opposed to just hypericin content. recent research suggests hyperforin to be the more important mood altering chemical.

Treatment for My Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my depression,but found that it can cause drowsiness,so i stopped.

Thanks !! A++++++++++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good and smooth transaction! Fast delivery!!!!Thanks you.

1 2 3