Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Considering how much I paid for this product I was expecting it to be good tasting. I just tried it for the first time 10 minutes ago. I took one sip and spat it out. It has an overwhelming taste of stevia. Gross. I had to have chocolate to get the taste out of my mouth!!!

not wonderful

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of magnesium powders by now. I find this one a bit acidic which is a problem on a bad day. I am not yet convinced by the enthusiasm for mag citrate and this confirms me that I will go back to other forms. This seems to deliver a slightly lesser amount of usable magnesium than , say, the magnesium phosphate I have used. It does okay though. it has a slightly chalky taste which hardly matters, but becomes another small negative. I don't recall why I selected this product at the time. maybe the price is good in which case it would make a sensible choice. maybe others find this good for them.

Kelly A.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it is reduces stress,and works also as a safe, natural laxative. Would definitely recommend this product.

Muscle recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good source of magnesium, good flavour.

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Magnesium Citrate, Natural Berry Drink Mix, 8.8 oz (250 g) Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent!

This product is alright

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink but sort of sweet good way to get a boost of magnesium. Has no fillers. Iherb great service and delivery!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product, doesn't especially taste good but not bad either.