sleep is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I went through 23 hours in a sleep lab with electrodes plastered all over me only to be told that I was a night owl and didn't sleep enough. Duh. I was trying to get along on 3-4 hours sleep a night. I had tried melatonin before, to no avail. Then I was told that it doesn't work if you swallow it. Since I started taking this, I consistently sleep 6-7 hours a night! The difference in my life is amazing.

Shannon in Sugar Land, TX

Posted by Reviewer1390418 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is! My twelve-year-old daughter has always had a lot of difficulty falling asleep at night. She was never alseep before 10:30 or 11 pm every night. As soon as we started giving her this brand of Melatonin, she is asleep every night with in 15 minutes of going to bed. No side effects. I can't believe we waited this long to try this!

Little helper for intense city life

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Life is as it is, so after intense days and late working nights sleep is terrible. This product has helped me from the very first tablet - slept like a baby and woke up without headache. Highly recommend!

beware NZ customs

Posted by Reviewer3053077 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! My husband and I both use it and are sold on its benefits.... however......... the NZ medsafe authority confiscated my last order as it is now listed as a prescription medicine in NZ. I am really disappointed that this great product is no longer available to us :(

Awesome-!!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a little sweet, and really works well.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best product. It absolutely bombs me. Can awaken in the night sometimes still though. But my sleep is just heaps better.

This is better

Posted by feedMemore on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this one is better than 3 mg from Now Foods. Maybe because this is chewable, kept under the tongue for some time. But as my father is serious insomnia sufferer, I think we will try with more strength in the future, i.e. 5 mg.

Good 4 me

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

small mint tablets may be taken sublingually as it does not have to swallow at once but must dissolve, like the rest of 3mg Melatonin works for me. But melatonin is not working when the sleeplessness is very strong (beating heart, strong anxiety)

This one is the best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several others. This one is the best I've found. Some of the sublinguals don't dissolve well and the tast is bad. This product disolves quickly and the tast is ok. Good price too!!

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking one small, quickly dissolving tablet before bed I know I will be enjoying a deep and restful sleep. I wake up feeling like I have actually had a full nights sleep whereas before I would wake up still feeling tired. I also like that the fact that if I'm stressed, I normally couldn't fall asleep or get into deep sleep but with this product I can get a good nights sleep even when dealing with serious life stress. Excellent product, I will never be without.