1 Reviews - Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

For years, I’ve been struggling from periodical insomnia, as it was kinda hard for me to maintain my sleep pattern due to studies, work etc. Sometimes even if I stayed up just for an hour from my schedule, next night I couldn’t fall asleep until 4-7 in the morning, which indeed sucked, cause I could only have barely an hour of sleep, let’s say, before classes. For a while, I even used to take some sleeping medicine, which, to be fair, didn’t really help me and had a terrible bitter taste; UNTIL I finally discovered these incredible melatonin supplements, which are just complete opposite to what I mentioned earlier, and legit work wonders for me. One tab, and my sleep is as if I been going to bed every day before noon, with no side effects whatsoever. So if you’re also looking for something good to get your sleep on track, melatonin is certainly a great option to take account of. Regards) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp💤 if you find my review useful)

ba80ba6a-4871-4836-b7fb-6b12dfe98a1d
586b6960-e88c-47e9-b6d8-70df0b7fb63e
CynWatt
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My husband has been taking melatonin 3mg every night and he experiences a smoother uninterrupted sleep. When he's not taking one, he does not seems to be able to sleep through the night. He will wake up occasionally and feel less refreshed in the morning. Our body naturally secretes melatonin at night, but as we age, melatonin levels decrease and may cause interrupted sleep. When first trying, you can try to halve the pil (there is middle line mark for easy break) and consume only half dosage. If it's helping, then it's better to keep the dosage low. Otherwise take the whole 3mg pil before bed. At 3mg dosage, my husband does not notice any drowsiness or sleepiness. It's a good idea to temporarily take a break from melatonin to see how the sleeping pattern adapts. It says Chewable, but you can always swallow it with water.

a6f9af06-1634-4bf8-8af1-f4963b161b23
e50e63ea-4627-4d3f-86c0-1ba7e21edf8a
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I always use these to fix my sleep cycle and it works wonders ! They help me go straight to sleep and i do not wake up even ONCE in the night, it’s honestly a life saver and i have tried many brands here on iherb but this one i find works best for me. 100% recommend!

c79d8900-f7c3-48cf-bc35-55840fb806d6
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Sends me to bed in 30min. I end up work around 9, so a lot of info is still in my head when going to bed. This relaxes and empties my head. Is best to take if you have at least 7 to 8 hrs sleep, for me if I have less than 7 hrs, then I wake up a bit sleepy. Taste is like toothpaste so I take right after brushing my teeth. Found out it works better if falling asleep with a book rather than TV. Somehow if being around too much light it just don't work.

2446cd8f-a767-45a4-be73-828f24425ede
Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Multiple purchases. Pill has a minty ingredient taste. Affordable price. Small size. Ate one dosage is enough. It works & lulls me to sleep fast without feeling drowsy. Felt sleepy about 15-20 minutes later after consumption. Benefits include Waking up feeling well-rested & rejuvenated. Good for people who overthinks a lot at night & cant sleep & whose body dont generate enough melatonin to achieve circadian rhythm. Good quality chewable pills.

33ecbcc9-e0bd-4a9e-bc4d-9a6ad9c9631e
d8f4dc1b-3fe4-44e2-a0a6-fe67c6df15eb
Olya
Posted on May 27, 2022

A great product to help relax and fall asleep after stressful day (or week).We need melatonin to to stay healthy, but during stressful times we usually have trouble falling asleep and then our bodies can't produce it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These make a big difference in my ability to get to sleep and also helped adjust to jetlag following a trip from Australia to England. Small tablets that have a slight minty taste. Slightly chalky but they are very small so that's fine. Good value as you've got 3 months worth in each bottle.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

So my boy has ASD and ADHD and this helps him sleep.. sometimes he just puts himself to bed.. haven’t found a melatonin brand to work better on him. 10/10 for sure! You can’t go wrong, perfect dosage for him! And benefits him during the day as the more sleep he gets the more he’s able to concentrate at school. He said the taste reminds him of mints haha.

Posted on May 26, 2022

It's better than buying in my own country. The price here is very high and putting it in a prescription only making the selection smaller. I bought a bunch to give to my friends who travel or have problem sleeping and they prefer the 3mg size to bigger dosage.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The natural peppermint flavor really leaves a good aftertaste. I have been buying melatonin from almost every source but recently found out that the quality supplied by IHERB is far superior. As it is chewable it does not leave a bad taste like the tablet one. Recently I bought 5 mg strawberry taste. It was so good too. It works wonder and help me sleep longer provided I take it 30 minutes before sleep, I also do bedtime yoga to help ease my stress muscle and wine down after a day work. The ingredients of this item has been naturally sourced. I bought this 3 mg dosage to try and cut down the doses. It works too. Totally amazing.