Most effective GABA product I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2756625 on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken capsules of GABA, but could never really tell whether they were having an effect or not. This product produces a rapid feeling of greater tranquility. It also improves concentration. Most of my family have started taking it occasionally. ADHD occurs frequently in my family and this has been a real benefit.

Quick time-out

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps your brain short-circuit stress & mellow out, within minutes. One caution: Be sure to keep the bottle tightly capped. Otherwise the tabs absorb moisture & become sticky.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485572 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received a free sample with my order and thought what do I have to lose. After taking the first tablet which also taste really good too (fruity) I went into work and noticed I wasn't getting stressed as I normally do. I finished the sample and ordered a bottle, I take two each morning right before going into work, is fast working and last most of the day. Really keeps me calm and focused.

PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer3241259 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. I have a hard time falling asleep at night and this product really relaxes me and I doze off in no time.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3331163 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does work, and works very well. Two tabs taken on an empty stomach are equivalent to 5 mg Valium in my experience. Can be used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from alcohol.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2010148 on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My 6 year old son has OCD. I give him one tablet before he goes to school in the morning. It really helped in reducing his symptons as well as keeping him more focused in school.

The first product that has helped my social anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For the first time I have found something that really helps me to calm down in social situations without prescribed medication. I only wish they would offer more tablets, say 120 count for the price. I find that taking 3 helps more than 2, and these go really fast. I would rate 5 stars if these weren't so expensive for just 60 tablets. The product however had done great for me!

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I realize that I have a very sensitive sleep cycle not to mention a sensitive stomach as well. I already knew that xylitol causes me to have intestinal distress but I was hoping this product would contain only a small amount. NOT! I experienced terrible abdominal pain and this did absolutely nothing to help me to relax or sleep better. Still on the search for something to help me sleep better. Love iHerb with their prompt shipping and great packaging, just not this product.

Chewable PharmaGABA

Posted by Reviewer2521675 on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best natural relaxer EVER!!! Seriously folks, I call this "natural Valium"- it works THAT WELL for me. My naturopath says that it is too powerful for everyday use- but I use it anyway. No adverse effects yet. If anyone else has any opinion on the long-term usage effects- good or bad, please let me know.

very satisfied with PharmaGaba

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely worked for me during a very difficult time in my life. I took the two chewables at betime for restful sleep, and when as needed during the day. My stress levels are better than they have ever been, and I continue to take this product daily as a preventitive. Thanks a bunch to Natural Factors