These seem to work well for me

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product produced a mild but noticeable relaxation effect after about 10 minutes (on empty stomach). I was pleasantly surprised. I think I'll keep using these.

Helps with stress

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this for awhile and I really notice the difference in my mood when I don't take it. I just feel better with it. I take it with Natural Factor's Serenity Formula.

Better than Xanax

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this product as an alternative to Xanax for over a year. Xanax produces dependency as it lasts only a short while and causes cravings in your body because it changes the way your brain looks for communication with the body. Sensoril is a safe and great solution that really works.

Helps manage anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about two weeks, and I am not so tense and do less stress eating. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm hoping to!

Sensoril

Posted by Reviewer1227089 on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has Bi-Polar disorder and I use Sensoril each day to help him handle stress. It seems to be helping. KS

Wonder Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1222030 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the wonder supplement! I take it twice a day, no more stress abd i sleep so much better! I have recommended this to anyone who tells me they are stressed!

a miracle product

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a miracle product against chronic stress!

Dumbing Effect

Posted by Reviewer1151242 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sensoril definitely had a calming effect on me... I just don't think it was the effect I was looking for. After one capsule it was difficult to focus and since I have a demanding job (and boss), I wish it would have calmed me down without making me stupid.

not as good

Posted by Reviewer2864815 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i bought these thinking that since they were the "active" ingredient that they would be better than those laced with the herbs. i have found that this is not so, at least not for me. i was disappointed but will go back to the others after i have finished these.

moderate

Posted by Reviewer3102657 on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The effect is calm. I think that I am good to consume it secondarily. But I may become slightly sleepy.

1 2