Finally, my husband can get some sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2789245 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this in the category of "one more thing that helps save a marriage." A well-rested husband is priceless.

Best night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2379165 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a terrible time sleeping through the night and once I wake up, that's it, I'm up the rest of the night. The first time I took this product I slept through the entire night and woke up refreshed. I have taken it on several other ocassions and it works like a charm!

tranquil sleep

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take two of these for uninterrupted sleep. If you are not used to taking 5 HTP, you may be a little drowsy in the morning, but it goes away when you get out of bed.

These work

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We usually get the chewable tablets, but got these as well. We have noticed a difference when we take either kind. Highly recommended!

Sleep well friends :)

Posted by Reviewer3287729 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this new version of their sleep vitamin. It's more economical than the chewable- although that one is great too.

NATURAL FACTORS STRESS-RELAX TRANQUIL SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer3315173 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These really work!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest product I've ever used! It helps me go right to sleep and I awake without any kind of a "hangover" or fog; even on a short sleep night!

This really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It helps me to fall asleep and to sleep through loud snoring after that. It tastes good, too, and I'm glad I found it.

Helps me sleep more easily!

Posted by Reviewer3122350 on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've just been using this product since I recieved my order from you in May. I don't use it every night but only when I either feel like I won't sleep good or if I wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep. While it doesn't help me sleep all night, I fell that it really relaxes my brain to let me sleep my naturally than if I had taken nothing. I hate taking prescription medicine as well as over the counter pain releavers.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1582361 on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps me relax and go to sleep

1 2 3