Finally, my husband can get some sleep...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this in the category of "one more thing that helps save a marriage." A well-rested husband is priceless.

Best night's sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a terrible time sleeping through the night and once I wake up, that's it, I'm up the rest of the night. The first time I took this product I slept through the entire night and woke up refreshed. I have taken it on several other ocassions and it works like a charm!

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products from other brands to help me sleep better but nothing really worked, I have serious insomnia, this one is by far the most potent product that I have ever used, no insomnia anymore and sleep much deeper and better, I will continue to use this and never change.

tranquil sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take two of these for uninterrupted sleep. If you are not used to taking 5 HTP, you may be a little drowsy in the morning, but it goes away when you get out of bed.

These work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We usually get the chewable tablets, but got these as well. We have noticed a difference when we take either kind. Highly recommended!

Sleep well friends :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this new version of their sleep vitamin. It's more economical than the chewable- although that one is great too.

Tranquil sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a baby taking the tablets:) Thank you.

It works on me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products which it claimed can help to fall asleep before, but none of them worked on me. Finally, I found this. It works on me!

Restful sleep and pleasant quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Transferring product quality sleep and peace

Fantastic sleep support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for several months and are very pleased with the results. It is gentle but very effective in allowing my daughter's body and mind to relax and fall to sleep. She takes it about 30 minutes before she wants to fall asleep and hasn't had any troubles falling asleep! Great product!

1 2 3 4