Seemed ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this multi vitamin as Now was out of stock of Daily Vits for a while. It filled the gap ok but I prefer the Now Daily Vits as they are more comprehensive and better value for money and Now Daily Vits have since made the capsules much smaller which is another added bonus.

Ingredients not the same as listed on site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We ordered these expecting to get the same ones we received in the past and that are on the website, but the ingredients are somewhat different. The website says the vitamin A content is 3333 IU but the multi-vitamins we received have 10,000 IU. Apparently Natural Factors have changed the formula, but the website is not updated.

Best value out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all know it is a good idea to take a multi vitamin. And yet time and money are often constraints. This is all round the best solution. If you see the levels of vitamins and minerals per tablet and work out the cost per tablet then it is outstanding value. Factor in to this that Natural Factors is a Michael Murray endorsed/owned company - and you have the added element of high quality assurance. Three months supply of high potency full spectrum vitamins and minerals for only $10 - BRILLIANT value. I use this, as does all my family and I buy it in bulk for all my patients. Many of them have limited funds and limited patience for taking numerous pills. Just one a day at $3.30 for a months supply means that real "health insurance" has never come cheaper.

best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many other brand of multi essential and this is so far the most satisfied one to me. I must admit that it has served me well everyday for the last 6 years.

Good multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good multi at a very reasonable price.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great that there's no iron. Seem to be doing the job nicely.

Excellent Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best multi vits I've tried, will buy again.

Awesome Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These make it so easy to get all the daily nutrients. All around good for you.

These do work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a few Multi's and I can feel the difference when I use them. Energy is increased.

Multi Iron Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all take it and it helps

1 2