Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have a serious thyroid deficiency, and take 0.2 mg Syynthroid every day. Even so, I still had difficulty sleeping, my hair was falling out, and I suffered from very dry skin. I've only been taking this product for less than a month, and I have improved a measurable amount in that short time. I sleep better, my skin has improved, and I don't seem to be loosing as much hair. I'm so grateful for this product! I recommend it highly. Joan Havel, Texas

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i am a 37 yr od female with rh arthritis, fibro and low thyroid (borderline in doctors terminology!). With all the pain, fatigue is unbeleivable. I was told to visit psychiatrists as there was a link with pain-depression-low energy whatever. But none of the doctors were thinking out of the box to give synthroid or whatever but could easily dispense very potent Snri/ SSRI and all the crap. Though i was a guinea pig, I put an end to the meds which made me gain 75 pounds in 2 years and worse..the symptoms didnt change a bit. researched a lot on thryoid meds first and then Vitamin D. Iherb customers are wonderful and of great help. I started using vitamin D (which is a hormone actually) and then natural factors thyroid and raw thyroid (sold in this site). I cant beleive my problem was more about the endocrine system. i stillhave Rh pain but my point is am lving my every day to the fullest..am SO HAPPY, it has been so long since i felt alive and energetic. Thanks to this product and raw thyroid. Hopefully this will help someone out there!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a borderline hypo thyroid. It explained why I was feeling so tired all the time even after having a good nights sleep. Because I am borderline, my doctor didn't want to put me on medication. After taking Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, I am feeling like my normal self again.

From NYC --Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Last year I was diagnosis with a thyroid goiter with a nodule in the left gland. I had the full-scale thyroid blood test done. The test kept coming back as normal. Therefore, the doctor did not put me on thyroid medications. However, the doctors could not explain why my thyroid and nodule kept getting larger. The doctor recommended that I undergo a total Thyroidectomy and sent me to a surgeon. Before considering a radical procedure such as a thyroidectomy, I decided to try the nutritional supplementation product called, “Thyroid Support.” After taking ‘Thyroid Support’ for just a month, I went in for a Thyroid Sonogram before the thyroid biopsy. The Thyroid Sonogram showed that the goiter and nodule were actually shrinking. The nodule had become too small to biopsy. Goiters with nodule rarely shrink. The medical doctors were amazed at the rate my thyroid condition turned around. They could not explain the sudden amazing recovery. Nevertheless, I knew that the only changes I made were to start taking the ‘Thyroid Support’ product.

Helps me to wake up easier!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Nov 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed it's easier to wake up in the morning since I started this supplement, even with my weak adrenals. My doctor encouraged me to keep taking it.

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has improved my energy levels and I think my blood sugar levels are improved. I am hypothyroid but my TSH levels are "normal", but I still have many of the same problems with no help from my Dr's. My husband has had thyroid problems in the past and he took it and says he has more energy. I would advise this product for anyone who has this type of problem.

Feeling good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the first thing I noticed was my mood improved

A total fan of this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for a week or so--I began to simply feel better--more energy and overall well being--it is remarkable. I love it. AND recommend it to those as opposed to synthetic pharmaceuticals to give it a try.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this - i take 1 capsule rather than 2, I've been sleeping and feeling better.

It works great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only things I can take to help my thyroid. I have a slightly LOW thyroid and refuse to take prescription drugs. This works for me.