Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Great stuff!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1722975 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using bromelain from another company but had never tried it with the turmeric. I really like it. I don't seem to need as much of it. I was taking 2 a day of the bromelain & I only seem to need one a day with this. Seems to help my stomach a lot. I'm hoping to get off the Nexium completely.

turmeric and bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

Great combination

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Support for my system

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Inflammation Fighter

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1308308 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the turmeric and bromelin for my arthritis. I was told that it might help me. So far I have not seen any results. It has been a month. Maybe it takes longer. I will take all of the pills purchased and see how it goes. Your company was very quick in getting the product to me. Thank you, Robin

Also way too soon...

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just barely received this product and you expect me to write a review...I'm being honest. IT IS TOO SOON! You decide but be honest.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1864287 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.