was taking Jarrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is smaller and I feel just as good. These capsules are about half the size of the Jarrow.

AWESOME version of Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As an ultra sensitive person, i cannot handle annatto extract additive, nor can i handle the MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil. Both of these additives is often used in Ubiquinol products. Well, Natural Factors have neither of these substanses in their product, and was my third try on ubiquinol, with GREAT success.

很棒的產品!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

以前只要蹲下數分鐘再站起來,便會感到頭暈眼花眼前一片黑。自從吃了這產品後,有一次又做了蹲下的動作再站起來,竟然頭不昏眼不花,完全沒事。我以為是蹲的時間不夠久,於是再做一次測試,蹲久一點再站起來,還是沒事。這下我才真正肯定了這產品的好處。以前我也吃過其它品牌的產品,一點幫助也沒有。Natural Factors用料實在,誠摯推薦!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product

A reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Q10 form that's easily used by the body, and a manufacturer that is trustworthy. Also a nice small pill. :) This is a regular part of my regime now.

Great. Would buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product & price. Hard to find elsewhere.

Excellent Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good

COMMENTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for 2 weeks...and I must say my memory seems to have improved. Nothing earth shattering , however little things I seem to be remembering a bit better. I will continue and see what happens.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Natural Factors products,I take a statin drug Crestor so i will continue to use Ubiquinol as directed.

Natural Factors Active Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. One thing I'm not sure about is that the package is frequently opened by NZ Customs. You always put a plastic package containing a sample of a fruit drink. It is possible that the drug/imported fruit detection dog may pick up the scent. I never try the sample and always dispose it. However I can't fault your service and product quality.

1 2