This product is the love of my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor introduced me to this product and it has been love ever after. I know longer suffer from gas issues or a bloated belly. Probiotic and I are inseparable. A spastic colon has plagued my girlfriend for years. I introduced her to probiotic, digestive enzymes, and fiber; and she now swears that she does not suffer from symptoms related to spastic colon anymore.

The best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this product at the advice from someone in a nutritional store. I have Celiac Disease and need extra support for my gut. I tried these and they have helped a lot. Much less expensice to purchase from Iherb

Not the greatest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any improvements on this product and it was very gassy. PB-8 seems to work better for me.

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best probiotics available and I would order again.

Good All Around Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product I have noticed my system has been functioning better all-around. If you have used anti bacterial medication this is a good product to restore your good bacteria.

Digestive issues gone

Posted by luanagoncalves on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this probiotic about three weeks ago and I can't believe how much great change it has done to my digestive system. I've been going to the bathroom regularly and experiencing less constipation. I have tried other probiotics before, and this one works like no other!

bladder infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several yrs. & haven't had a bladder infection! thank you so much.

Natural Factors Ultimate Probiotic 12/12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a great product.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using another brand from my natural path doctor however to cut some corners and stay in good health I decided to give these a try. I have been using them for over a month and I can say they work well and I am regular and feel good with some much needed added energy and mood improvement.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with most kinds of "tummyaches." Gentle enough for everyone in the family. Easy to swallow or to open and mix into yogurt. Results are felt soon after using.

1 2 3