This product is the love of my life

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor introduced me to this product and it has been love ever after. I know longer suffer from gas issues or a bloated belly. Probiotic and I are inseparable. A spastic colon has plagued my girlfriend for years. I introduced her to probiotic, digestive enzymes, and fiber; and she now swears that she does not suffer from symptoms related to spastic colon anymore.

The best price

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this product at the advice from someone in a nutritional store. I have Celiac Disease and need extra support for my gut. I tried these and they have helped a lot. Much less expensice to purchase from Iherb

Not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any improvements on this product and it was very gassy. PB-8 seems to work better for me.

LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer2585022 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on a friends recommendation and with everything I've been doing, I'm feeling so much better.

They work I think

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I though I experienced some detox effects when I started taking these. So taht a good sigdn, it means that it works. I like this brand because of the good selection of probiotics in in. ANd the price is reasonnable

Natural Factors, Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula, 60 veggie caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful supplement to maintain healthy internal organs. I am satisfied and, frankly, won't be without it. Thank You

Terrific Probiotics!!

Posted by Reviewer2669280 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many probiotics trying to find one that would give me results. This is the one!!! Best formula, best working and reasonable price.

12/12 Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3089662 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this probiotic.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1345654 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product, I've tried some more popular over the counter pro-biotics but this one actually works. iHerb has way better prices than my local natural food store- I'm so glad that I found this site!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with most kinds of "tummyaches." Gentle enough for everyone in the family. Easy to swallow or to open and mix into yogurt. Results are felt soon after using.

1 2 3