Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my son (who has had many health problems - including GI) and it has not only solved some irritable bowl problems he was having, but seems to have strengthened his immunes system as well. It's easy to mix into anything and has a nice flavor. My son really likes it and I love what it's done for him. I would recommend this to everyone I know.

Natural Factors, Ultimate Probiotic Children's Formula, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 2 oz (60 g) Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As far as taste goes, this wasn't so great. The only way I could get my daughter to take it was if I mixed it with oj. However, when mixed with a liquid, it does not dissolve at all. It's still too soon to tell if it's working, but so far, she's become very gassy. Hopefully once her body adjusts, that will ease up!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since my daughter started day care, she's been having colds very often. Few weeks after I started to give her this probiotic formula, she stopped having runny nose.

Keeps him regular!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son was in the NICU for the first 8 days of his life. He was put on antibiotics "just in case" of an infection. This wrecked havoc on his digestive system, and as a result, he had issues w/ constipation and reflux. I put him on these probiotics at about 12 weeks of age, and he has been regular ever since! Additionally, his reflux has improved!

Good!