Urinary Flow

Posted by Reviewer3040679 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. The herbs in it help to cleanse and support the urinary tract.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

Urine-Luck!

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far, my kidney's aren't hurting as much as they used to. I think it may actually be helping.

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Some relief, but not much

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'll be looking for something else to help with my feeling that I have to "go" all the time.

Works wll!

Posted by Reviewer2612838 on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

Helps with frequency

Posted by Reviewer3013448 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps limit the urgency especially at night.

Very helpful

Posted by 4824611740088305167 on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

Michelle Snoxell

Posted by Reviewer2061914 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, as a diabetic I find these are of great help and keep the UTI at bay.

1 2