Help

Urinary Flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. The herbs in it help to cleanse and support the urinary tract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Urine-Luck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far, my kidney's aren't hurting as much as they used to. I think it may actually be helping.

Some relief, but not much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'll be looking for something else to help with my feeling that I have to "go" all the time.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

Works wll!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

Helps with frequency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps limit the urgency especially at night.

Kidneys have less pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffered a condition called pre-eclamsia, and another syndrome called HELLP. My kidneys were very overloaded during this time, and have caused me recurring pain since. This formula deffinitely seemes to keep the pain at bay, and things flowing well. Good product...no aftertaste, or burping up product taste.

1 2