VeinSense Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! Within two weeks I notice reduction is leg swelling/puffiness and also spider veins. This product works!

Effective for varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for a month, the fluid retention in my leg was noticeably reduced. My doctor wanted me to wear compression stockings, but this product allowed me to avoid them.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it has stopped the spider veins from forming on my legs.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My legs look and fell better. The spider veins are less visible and I have less discomfort on my legs. I'm amazed!!

Veinsense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using various supplements to help with bruises, this product from Natural Factors has helped me the most, my bruises have gotten a lot better.

VeinSense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this product--have less leg cramps in the past week.

Chunky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an alternative from time to time because the LifeTime Diosmin Complex which I prefer sells out very quickly on iHerb. These are chunky cap, I break them up before getting them down me with lots of water.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product, I live most of the year in a very hot climate and this supplement making walking and leg pain a thing of history!

sshade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works incredibly well. Have used for 6 months and legs feel much less tired and heavy, Will definitely continue to use this product.

Super product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend is very happy with this product, high dose with 3 caps but really helps vein quality & appearance on legs!

1 2