Purer Form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thankful to have this as pure as it is but it would be nice to get a Vitamin C without soy lecithin, silica and sodium.

Fresh and strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy about the stronger potency of this but I'm still hoping there'd be a vitamin without magnesium stearate or gelatin. It seems you always get either one.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I personally love the brand Natural Factors for my other supplements but this is actually based on sythentic vitamin C. If you would look up, you'll see that Ascorbic Acid is lab-made. I've received same positive results (if not better) when I switched to natural vitamin C. Amla C is currently the cheapest natural vitamin C product on here.

Can never have enough Vitamin C

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality and high mg count works well for me as I can take a couple in the morning then at noon and then at bedtime. For invaluable information concerning the benefits of high dose Vitamin C, look up Linus Paulings works.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the 1000 mg/ tablet option as just one tablet can usually kick a sore throat's butt.

Glad to try a sample!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the size of these; not too big. Like the fact that it has bioflavonoids too. Highly recommend!

Not tasty

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not tasty at all, but convenient. Not something a kid would like.

Good Vit. C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price and has bioflavonoids which are natural antioxidants, natural anti-biotics, help maintain capillaries and prevent heart disease.

pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good value vitamin C. The only downside for me was the addition of soy which Natural Factors could not confirm to me was non gm. How can you have a natural product containing GM ingredients ? A contradiction in terms.

ok