Excellent Choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about NF (natural factors). After meeting Dr.Murray (ND), one of the formulators for NF products, I was impressed by his philosophy on health - supplementation - botanical/natural approaches to health, and I have been purchasing NF products ever since. I dose at around 15-20K IU daily, and prefer the 5000 IU x 120 softgels because they last longer. I do recommend that if you're unsure about how much VitD3 you require, or are lacking, go get it tested by your doctor - any MD, ND, DC, or DO (etc) can facilitate this for you. Enjoy, good luck!

Ronan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great service and prompt

Trusted brand, keeps my D3 blood levels high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this all autumn and winter while the sunlight levels are low to keep my D3 levels high. According to my blood tests, it seems to be working!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact this is a soft gel. This is a good company, I use a lot of their products. I do not get colds as long as I take D3.

Great product

Posted by bethelmore on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product and great price. Natural Factors makes a really good quality product without a lot of extra additives.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the Natural Factors products. I was found to be deficient in Vitamin D (and living in the Northeast we can't get enough from the sun from about Oct - Mar). I've been taking this for quite a while.

A++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My naturalpath recommends this brand after extensive research. This feels right for my body.

Vitamin D3 5000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my husband and I both find D3 5000 very helpful. We recommend the vitamin and iHerb.com to friends here in the UK because we both trust the brand, Natural Factors, and the price, even including postage, packaging and any extras HM Government decides to add, is still advantageous.

Great potency/price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like Natural Factors brand, they are quality and the 5000iu of Vitamin D3 is a great product and price. I can tell when I don't take my vitamin D, it's good for so many things!

1 2