Organic base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to have a product with a natural base instead of fractured coconut oil. this works the best at getting my D levels up to normal.

Ideal D3 supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is known that vitamin D3 in oil is best adsorbed by the body (better than D3 pills). The olive oil is of organic origin, which means it doesn't contain any unwanted chemicals. 1 drop equals 1000 IU, so 2 drops a day keep the doctor away :-) We will absolutely stick to this one.

Concentrated but not so nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is concentrated so great for giving large doses duirng winter. But it doesn't taste very good--needs to be masked with something else. It's also quite a small bottle and the number of doses isn't listed on it, so it's hard ot work out whether it's good value compared with other options.

Finally A Perfect D3 Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried a bunch of others before and was never satisfied. The bottle works well and quite precise. The extra oil taste is mild and quite nice. I love this product.

Good and no soy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Vitamin D. I have better results with liquid Vitamin D than the capsules. It showed levels increased in blood test. I put it on my food (make sure it's not hot).

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will oder this again... Thnx, Marika

Excellent Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my vitamin D level up. I have fair skin and use sunscreen year around but these drops keep my vitamin D level at a good level. I buy it regularly

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be good for my children :-) ! The price is good!

Gillar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prisvärda, enkla att dosera...ger de till mina barn

Nice produt :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for this product, I am finding it excellent :-) Not to mention the fabulously fast shipping. I am going to buy with you again, ABOLUTELY

1 2 3 4