Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high blood pressure for several years, wondering why when I am a non-smoker, don't use much salt etc etc, but nothing seemed to alter it. I visited my doctor after taking these K2's for several months and found my BP had returned to normal. So I will continue to take them as well as the COQ10 and multi that I already take. I have heard that as well as D3 you need Vit A to help K2 absorb better, so it would be nice if this brand added A to their formula, although I get it in my multi... Great product, have recommended it to my friend who has high BP, and trust it will work for her too.

Vitamin K & D softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very good, especially because I have trouble swallowing pills and they are quite small and easy to swallow.

Just stop taking this vitamin due to Titanium Dioxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know the reason why this vitamin contains Titanium Dioxide as a filler. I will no more purchase this one; I will try to find safer options though I need to pay a bit more or take D3 /K2 (MK-7) separately.

Great product,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My recent Vitamin D level has increased significantly since taking the supplements.

This product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as its has Vitamin D3 & k2 combined, easy to shallow. This is my second order. Thanks.

Great staff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the supplement

Natural Factors, Vitamin D3 & K2, 60 Softgels

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As advertised :)

product ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok:-)

vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very easy to use, benefit for bones

Quick Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my wife in Singapore on 9/11/13. It was delivered in 6 days. This is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for the quick service.

1 2