WellbetX complete Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin I have ever taken. I feel 100% better when I take this supplement everyday and I really hate to miss taking one.

Blood sugar regulator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Along with WellBetX Glucose Balance I've maintained my hypoglycemia with this product for ten years. Always 100 mcg of Chromium at lunch in addition to the WellBetX products. No more ups and downs.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is very rare in terms of containing both Vanadium and chromium in combination, which is important for glucose balance. I'll definitely stick to this one.

Diabetes Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had type 1 diabetes for 40 years and take this vitamin. Of all the research I have done on vitamins needed for those with diabetes, this one seems to be perfect.

Best Multi vitamen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Contains all the supplements I took individually. It works great for me!

D WEEDALL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GOOD WEBSITE DETAILS. CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS HELPFUL INFORMATION. QUICK DELIVERY TO HOME. YOUR HERBAL FORMULA IS BETTER FOR DIGESTION THAN THOSE PRODUCED BY OTHER COMPANIES USING CHEMICAL - BASED -PRODUCTS.

Natural Factors, WellBetx Complete Multi for Glucose Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not used htis product long enough to evaluate it fairly. So far, I have not realized any changes, positive or negative, in glucose levels.

Stops the Craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multi helps to balance my blood glucose so that I don't crave carbs and sweets. I have a finnicky stomach, though, and this particular vitamin has made me feel queezy a few times. Even so, I continue to use if, because it helps me to keep from overeating.

Wellbetx complete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product !

Wellbetx

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My diabetes control is greatly aided by this vitamin. This vitamin really aides in my diabetes control!