Worst Tasting Shake

Posted by Enviotonin on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the worse tasting shake i have so far, its lumpy and doesnt mix well at all when using a shaker, so maybe a blender might to the job. And taste is pretty much like vomit. Regret buying it, i guess PGX and shake shouldnt be made together in the first place. Still you can see alot of tiny micro beads which are the PGX in the shake and it will expends if you leave it for awhile and if it does it will give you a very thick gooey texture that taste totally yucks. This shake dont make me fill full either, and the sugar, fats and carbs seems to be very high. Those who are looking for PGX i suggest you to get those tablet instead of shakes, but if you really wanna tried the shake out, get the smaller one first.

The best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best meal replacement/weight loss drink I've tried, and I have tried many of them. It tastes fantastic- a medium strength chocolate with no bitter aftertaste. It leaves me feeling satiated for hours and is loaded with fiber. This product is a 'ten'.

It worked for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am now pregnant but right before I got pregnant I used this shake as part of a diet plan. I only had 3/4 a scoop and unsweetened soy milk for breakfast and lunch. I have type 1 diabetes and it helped control my blood sugars. I was on a low-carb diet (ate good carbs with protein),drank lots of water, incorporated coconut oil, Garden of Life Superfood, and multivitamins. Also I ate 6 small meals (total). I also exercised about 4-5 days a week and I lost about 10 pounds in a few months.

Pgx products are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!!! I am a junk food junkie and this has literally stopped my cravings for sugar. Works in conjunction with the PGX appetite suppressents.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Natural Factors WellBetX shake mix for about 6 months. I drink it for lunch rather than getting a sandwich, etc. It tastes delicious, keeps me full and I don't see any spike/dip in blood sugar in the afternoon. They seem to use high quality ingredients and the shake is very easy on my stomach. Hope this helps someone

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product gets thick like pudding and is delicious. It is slightly grainy but doesn't effect the overall taste of the product. It wards off hunger and gives me lots of fiber.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great. tastes yummy too.

Tastes good & it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good & it works

Taste Good and Losing Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product along with eating sensibly and a daily 20 minute routine on the treadmill, and I am slowly losing weight. That's why we drink these products.

Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product actually tastes like chocolate, unlike most others. It doesn't leave clumps of powder and mixes well with other things. I use almond milk, greens, esential oils and matcha tea. Very nice.

1 2 3 4