Worst Tasting Shake

Posted by Enviotonin on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the worse tasting shake i have so far, its lumpy and doesnt mix well at all when using a shaker, so maybe a blender might to the job. And taste is pretty much like vomit. Regret buying it, i guess PGX and shake shouldnt be made together in the first place. Still you can see alot of tiny micro beads which are the PGX in the shake and it will expends if you leave it for awhile and if it does it will give you a very thick gooey texture that taste totally yucks. This shake dont make me fill full either, and the sugar, fats and carbs seems to be very high. Those who are looking for PGX i suggest you to get those tablet instead of shakes, but if you really wanna tried the shake out, get the smaller one first.

The best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1189445 on Jul 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best meal replacement/weight loss drink I've tried, and I have tried many of them. It tastes fantastic- a medium strength chocolate with no bitter aftertaste. It leaves me feeling satiated for hours and is loaded with fiber. This product is a 'ten'.

Pgx products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1502574 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!!! I am a junk food junkie and this has literally stopped my cravings for sugar. Works in conjunction with the PGX appetite suppressents.

It worked for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am now pregnant but right before I got pregnant I used this shake as part of a diet plan. I only had 3/4 a scoop and unsweetened soy milk for breakfast and lunch. I have type 1 diabetes and it helped control my blood sugars. I was on a low-carb diet (ate good carbs with protein),drank lots of water, incorporated coconut oil, Garden of Life Superfood, and multivitamins. Also I ate 6 small meals (total). I also exercised about 4-5 days a week and I lost about 10 pounds in a few months.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2802733 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Natural Factors WellBetX shake mix for about 6 months. I drink it for lunch rather than getting a sandwich, etc. It tastes delicious, keeps me full and I don't see any spike/dip in blood sugar in the afternoon. They seem to use high quality ingredients and the shake is very easy on my stomach. Hope this helps someone

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer3139596 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My opinion of this shake is high. It has the PGX that keeps you full longer. The only downfall for me is that it is a little too sweet. It has a good taste, but I prefer not SO sweet, so I mix in a cocoa green drink in with it to 'cut' the sweetness. Happily, the sweetness is not caused by sugar or unhealthy artificial sweeteners, and is low glycemic.

WellBet Weight Loss Shake

Posted by Reviewer3342123 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for balancing sugars

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2289133 on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be doing it's job and it even tastes good.

Nothing beats it

Posted by Reviewer1487171 on Aug 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful, nutritious meal replacement that is good for you. I use a blender: Add one scoop of mix, one cup water, 1/2 cup milk, one level teaspoon instant coffee, and a half of a banana. Mix, then chill for a half an hour. Comes out thick and creamy. You won't get hungry for hours. Equals about 250 calories (tastes like 700) and gives you 16 full oz. If you don't want to use the 1/2 banana, try a little vanilla extract.

Best Tasting Shake!

Posted by Reviewer2716794 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The consistency and taste of this shake is remarkably good. We like to prepare it in the blender with some ice cubes in addition to milk. Sometimes we add a scoop of pure Whey powder (another product) to make it even more chocolaty. Even our teens like it. Since it thickens in the fridge, it makes a nice pudding for snack or desert (just don't overeat - remember the soluble fiber in it)! Follow the instructions about easing into the product and consuming plenty of water, as it definitely absorbs a lot and leaves you thirsty if you don't drink water with it. Highly recommend this shake!

1 2 3 4