Warning, this may not be what you expect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Note that the serving size is 2 caps. The RX Omega 3 Factors with only fish oil, containing 400/200 mg EPA/DHA in each capsule is better priced. The borage oil added to these WellBetX caps should be much less expensive.

good mix

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was using Max DHA which I love, but tried some borage oil and seemed to feel better overall (calmer etc), so I found this which combines both so it's a money saver and less pills to take. oddly, I have lost 5 pounds without trying or changing anything else, I am wondering if it's from this. I don't normally lose weight easily and I wasn't aware of Borage oil or this combo for weight loss. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product because is has the good essentials EPA, DHA and GLA from omega 3 and 6 in a perfect balance. I take 3 a day now because I don't eat much fish and meat. I don't have an after taste after taking these gels!

Carpal Tunnel woes away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff alleviates most of the pain I experience from carpal tunnel-related problems. It's great!

WellBetX Rx Omega-3 Factors with Borage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a Awesome Product. As a Diabetic, I take 6 Softgels daily. This product helps with blood sugar control for me. 5 Stars for Natural Factors products!

Diabetes, Heart problems, diabetic kidney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use WellBetX because of the combination of Omega 3 and 6 and the fatty acids from Borago oil. According to scientific research Borago oil protects the diabetic kidney, just as primrose oil does. By taking this product I have better protection for the heart and kidneys. It has lowered my bad colesterol and triglycerides.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a long time. And it works great! It totally rids me of monthly period pain.

A calmer too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need this for good cholesterol count, for inflamations but I feel more its effect as a calmer because of the DHA present in this capsule.

Skin texture improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin texture improves tremendously

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and I am taking to help with my cholesterol. My cholesterol test that I had done in June was 175 and this was about 25 less than before. So, I think it is definitely helping. IHerb is a great company and the ordering is easy and I have had a very good experience with them. I will order again from IHerb.

1 2 3