Excellent product

Posted by popmythology-com on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used probably dozens of different protein powder brands over the years. This one is hands down my favorite so far. Both the vanilla and chocolate taste impressively delicious considering the fact that they don't have all the artificial garbage that a lot of other powders have (especially the ones targeted to athletes). It's healthy, tastes good and is priced reasonably. Whatever your reasons for taking a protein powder - bodybuilder, hypoglycemic, etc. - you can't lose with this product. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent source of protein, the quality of ingredients is much higher than others I have seen, I especially like that there is no fructose in it. Every morning I mix this in a blender with rice milk, 1/2 banana, and fresh or frozen berries, gives me energy and lasts me until lunch. The price here is great... I was paying 19.00 at my health food store.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will never use another protein powder...EVER!!!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different whey proteins and this is by far the best. I am lactose intolerant and I don't have any problem with this. I mix it into my almond milk and add a splash to my tea.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's so tasty... The vanilla flavor is wonderful. And it work's. I take it after my workouts and it gives me energy for the rest of the day!

Best Quality Whey Protein Available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've read that this is one of the highest quality whey proteins due to its processing method. I love this protein and add it to my fruit smoothies daily. It's great for an afternoon pick-me-up mixed in a Blender Bottle (a kind of shaker style cup) with some cold vanilla or chocolate soy milk.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are a jillion whey protein powders on the market, and I have not tried any besides this one (so take my opinion for what it's worth). That being stated, this stuff is DELICIOUS! And it's all stevia, no sugar, vanilla flavor (which I admit I don't know what it is, but the amount is miniscule). Tastes like a vanilla shake, but thinner of course. I mix it with almond milk, it tastes really good, and has a relatively-high density of protein (compared to the many others I viewed before ordering). So though I literally cannot compare as I have never had another, this stuff is really tasty and "clean", and is made with non-chemical processes. I use it as a meal replacement.

Kris

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, I can use for baking as well as for supplement shakes. Love that it doesnt have the added vitamins, minerals...it allows me to use how I want without the funky taste.

Natural Factors Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. Wish they had a larger size than the 12oz container.

very good quality whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this whey powder is very good quality for the money. the flavour is very subtle and it's not overly sweet. i like the fact that it is micro filtered and contains no growth hormones. the only draw back is the container, i would prefer it wasn't all plastic.