Unknown Amount of Contents

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't trust them because their ingredient label does not list the amount of each Pure Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate;. I asked Natural Factors and they said they do not give out this information. What are they hiding.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The source of the whey was very important to me and this product meets all those requirements. It has a light Vanilla taste and dissolves fairly easily in soy/rice milk. A blender is more efficient but with a little patience the back of a spoon works fine. Not gritty at all and the price on iherb is great. I would order it again and maybe try one of the other flavors.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With no growth hormones and minimal processing, this is a great all natural product. It's absolutely delicious too-only sweetened with stevia.

Keeps Him Going

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son-in-law feels this, along with a healthy breakfast, keeps him going until lunch. He likes the chocolate version, too.

taste is not so good. but it's natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easily dissolved in water and effective

Taste GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read about Natural Factors on the site, and was impressed with this company for quality. (Have tried so many protein powders that tasted awful, or were impossible to dissolve in liquid)... but am delighted with this one. All three flavors are great. If you like Jay Robb, you'll be happy with this one also. And it costs less! Even my grandchildren love it, and ask for a shake! (We add an egg for additional protein, and it mixes so well, they drink it right down.) So much better for them than the sugared cereal they all used to want!

Natural Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff. I have this for breakfast every day. I blend one scoop of French Vanilla and one tablespoon of psyllium fiber along with a fresh fruit of my choice. I am satisfied until lunch, have no cravings for sweets and have plenty of energy to get through the day.

Dan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the French Vanilla Flavor because I can enjoy the flavor as it is or add things to it such as peanut butter or fruit.

Natural Factors Vanilla Whey Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder, will continue to buy.

Dennis Sullivan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best whey protein we have had.