Help

wish it didn't have isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is good, tastes pretty good, no added sugar, but what bugs me is they talk about it being undenatured and a whey concentrate. however if you look at the nutrient listing is shows whey concentrate and whey isolate. This defeats the purpose of their advertising and the product. I called the company and they said it was mostly concentrate and the isolate was so it would mix in liquid better. I don't care about having to use extra effort to mix it in, I'd rather have a completely natural undenatured concentrate.

Dan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality protein with a really great taste. I like this product and I also appreciate the prompt shipping.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well curated product. Taste is acceptable.

First time to try strawberry flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of this strawberry flavor. Besides trying it alone, I also mixed it with the Chocolate which is a favorite of mine and it tastes like a choc covered strawberry. I like having a healthy and delicious tasting protein shake all in one.

Actually tastes and smells like real strawberries!

Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an EXCELLENT product. I don't like any "flavored" products, especially if it's trying to emulate fruit and misses the mark (perfect example: the nastiness that is banana-flavored Runts candy). Natural Factors hits the mark with the strawberry flavor - I really enjoy this. I've ordered (and continue to order) repeatedly.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste very well mixed in with fruit or vegetable juice. Excellent product!!!!

Energetic WPC Soy Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the So rare ...Soy-Free Brands ... This is a Valuable Product for the ones who are Allergic to Soy,who like or need WPC in their Diet. (Whey Protein Concentrate)

COM CERTEZA DEVE SER MUITO BOM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ainda nao estou utilizando esse produto mas com certeza deve ser muito bom,pois venho consumindo outros produtos do site e realmente tem dado bons resultados,essas proteinas sao muito boas para quem faz algum tipo de exercicio,vale a pena voce obter os produtos do IHERB.COM,abraços.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

By far the best, most natural form of whey protein we've found. It's also the best tasting. Just blended with a berry mix, flax seed and some unsweetened coconut mix, you'd never believe you're drinking a shake with under 7 grams of sugar. Definitely great if you're looking to lose weight!

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste, feel natural,my best.

1 2 3