best quality

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this whey protein. I've tried a lot of brands, and this has been this seems to be the best quality. I buy milk that is organic at the grocery store; so why would I buy a whey protein that is not of similar quality.

favorite

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder! Dissolves completely, has no flavor at all, which I prefer, I can flavor different every day! I mix w/almond milk, keifer, water, vitimin water, & anything else I like!

Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2034220 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only protein powder I tried that I actually can tell a difference in my blood sugar and energy level. I keep trying different makers... but for years this remains #1

Surprising weight loss aid

Posted by Reviewer1457854 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a scoop of unflavored Whey Factors in a breakfast smoothie (blend 1 scoop Whey Factors powder, 1/2 c. soy yogurt, chopped up frozen mango, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T. pumpkin seeds, 1 T. of uncooked oatmeal, 1-1/2 t. powdered green foods, 4 almonds, a little cinnamon). There is something about the enzymes in this product that calm my often ravenous appetite. If my day begins on this "fuel," then I can eat smaller amts. of healthy food every 4 to 5 hrs., a light dinner, another piece of fruit, and not end the day looking for whatever elusive food might calm that feeling of dissatisfaction that usually stops any moderate weight loss. Along with Leslie Sansone's Jenny Craig walk at home tape for a short, but effective, exercise routine, I think I have hit the jackpot as far as a way to maintain my health. Highly recommend this particular product because of the enzymes, which I haven't found listed in other whey powder products.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this prodcut, it comes with various immunity boosting fractions in milk, more than most other whey proteins contain. It also has enzymes which I find very useful. It is worth your money to pay for a non-denatured protein powder, the cheap stuff really is not good for your brain. This tastes great too without any flavoring.

Good whey, but

Posted by Reviewer1912575 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the vanilla, which was out of stock so I ordered unflavored for the first time, since I depend on it for my morning breakfast green drink. I've ended up needing to add vanilla to it to balance out the whey taste. Other than that, it is good whey that I will continue to use, just hoping the vanilla is back in stock when I need to order again.

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2181146 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pure whey no additives, no flavorings. Just what I was looking for.

good

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste is good

love this whey

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

health is good using this whey, no added flavors or sweeteners, an ongoing purchase and reasonably priced...fast great service from iHerb!

natural factor, Whey Factors