best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this whey protein. I've tried a lot of brands, and this has been this seems to be the best quality. I buy milk that is organic at the grocery store; so why would I buy a whey protein that is not of similar quality.

Surprising weight loss aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a scoop of unflavored Whey Factors in a breakfast smoothie (blend 1 scoop Whey Factors powder, 1/2 c. soy yogurt, chopped up frozen mango, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T. pumpkin seeds, 1 T. of uncooked oatmeal, 1-1/2 t. powdered green foods, 4 almonds, a little cinnamon). There is something about the enzymes in this product that calm my often ravenous appetite. If my day begins on this "fuel," then I can eat smaller amts. of healthy food every 4 to 5 hrs., a light dinner, another piece of fruit, and not end the day looking for whatever elusive food might calm that feeling of dissatisfaction that usually stops any moderate weight loss. Along with Leslie Sansone's Jenny Craig walk at home tape for a short, but effective, exercise routine, I think I have hit the jackpot as far as a way to maintain my health. Highly recommend this particular product because of the enzymes, which I haven't found listed in other whey powder products.

Best Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only protein powder I tried that I actually can tell a difference in my blood sugar and energy level. I keep trying different makers... but for years this remains #1

favorite

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder! Dissolves completely, has no flavor at all, which I prefer, I can flavor different every day! I mix w/almond milk, keifer, water, vitimin water, & anything else I like!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this prodcut, it comes with various immunity boosting fractions in milk, more than most other whey proteins contain. It also has enzymes which I find very useful. It is worth your money to pay for a non-denatured protein powder, the cheap stuff really is not good for your brain. This tastes great too without any flavoring.

Good whey, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the vanilla, which was out of stock so I ordered unflavored for the first time, since I depend on it for my morning breakfast green drink. I've ended up needing to add vanilla to it to balance out the whey taste. Other than that, it is good whey that I will continue to use, just hoping the vanilla is back in stock when I need to order again.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in my protein shakes and would recommend it to others

good whey powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good whey protein powder. will buy again

Whey Factor powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that this is really is non flavoured - very light powder so very easy to mix into smoothies or food both sweet or savoury

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to see that you have this product. I recently suffered a broken jaw and needed protein in my smoothies to not loose weight and heal. I have tried many and most of them make me sick, however, this certain brand does not. I love it, I can't taste it and it doesn't make my drinks gritty or so thick that I can't drink them. I am very pleased to have found it on this site. Thank you