Yummy strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great shake. No lumps, smooth and excellent flavor.

Excellent tasting protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

True strawberry taste, dissolves easily, luscious.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used for years...I love it.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only whey protein drink mix that I buy. Everything else on the market has so many artificial additives. With this whey, I don't worry about what weird stuff the manufacturer has put into it to make it taste good. I have mixed it in a blender and in a water bottle. It mixes more easily in the blender but if you shake the water bottle enough, it will blend there as well. I can't wait that long to allow it to blend completely.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My children like this and I think the flavor is ok

Great for a quick meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I add this to a smoothie made with frozen strawberries, a little yogert and some stevia.

Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, not too sweet. Blends well. I'd buy it again, and I recommend it.

HOLY SMOKES - tastes and smells like fresh strawberries

Posted by j44lee on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried this, I was skeptical because the aftertaste was strong and the chemical taste of the stevia was strong too. But, over time, I've gotten to LOVE the strawberry flavor. Don't know what the heck they put in the artificial chemical concoction, but this stuff tastes like FRESH strawberries. As soon as you open the lid, you think you're in a strawberry patch. Will start ordering the 2 lbs canisters for sure!

whey factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice whey protein! I really like the flavor. For sure i'm going to buy this product again, maybe I will try the chocolate flavor!

Hormone Free...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LUV this product...mixes fast and tastes great...vanilla is my fave, followed by double chocolate and strawberry...yummy!

1 2 3