Go Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I Enjoy the Matcha Green Tea as a welcome change of pace when I am sick of having chocolate protein powder all the time. I only like to have all naturally flavored protein powders, and that leaves relatively few tasty options available. I find this to be a welcome change from chocolate, and will definitely be ordering again.

AMAZING - out of this world!!!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Holy smokes - buy this right now!!! I originally started off with their Vanilla flavor, but this Matcha green tea variety takes the cake! It's 20 calories more (100 total per serving) than their Vanilla flavor (80 cal total) but SO worth it. Really delicious and mixes well. The best!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just the fact that it has Matcha Green Tea I had to try it and absolutely love it! I just wish it came in a larger size I order two at a time. iherb rocks!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yummy

Just get the vanilla!

Posted by energetyx on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is non-denatured and appears to use high quality ingredients. However, the matcha flavour isn't very strong it tastes very similar to the less expensive vanilla flavour. I recommend just buying the vanilla and mixing it with some real matcha powder.

One of my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite proteins! Order it every time!!!

Strange!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was my first time and I felt so different. I would like to buy it again.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good taste, nice having a different flavor other than chocolate and vanilla, good price

Matcha Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, will pass info on to my friends, this is a very healthy product

Whey Factors, Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Pandora on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There were a few things I didn't like with this shake, it was not thick enough for my taste, and I didn't really feel the effect of the matcha. However I have never tried matcha tea before yet I consume caffeine all the time, so it might not be the products fault. Other than that, it tasted quite OK, it wasn't delicious but I never expect that from a shake. All in all I was content and will buy this product again :)

1 2