Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They don't dissolve in vinegar in one half an hour and as a result I don't know how effective they are.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've been taking this for a few years now. it's a well rounded multi.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it because everything I need is in there - including calcium and magnesium.

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin mix for women. Has everything we need and other supplements like spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, vanadium you don't find in other multis. Have been using for approx 3 years. I have some health issues like low thyroid for which my ND said I needed a little extra of a few vitamins + calcium carbonate (this form is apparently better). I didn't need to get extra as they were already in this mix.

The only multivitamin my wife keeps taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Over the years, I've tried various multivitamins for my wife, and she seems to react best to these. She's not a huge vitamin fan like me, but she's willing to give things a try. And this multi is one she has stayed with for some reason. My conclusion is that they're probably doing something positive for her and she knows on some level that her body is benefiting.

Most everything I need in one product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before I found this product, I was taking a whole handful of separate pills. Now everything I need, at the doses I need, is in one supplement: the B vitamins, Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, plus many other vitamins & mineral & herbs. Simplies my life!

Natural Factors, Women's Multi Start

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The only Multi that doesn't upset my stomach or make me feel "weird". Great product.

Can't complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

well-rounded source of the essentials...

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be ok.

Perfect except the size of tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel good and more energetic. I would like to purchase this again. Only conflict I found is that tablet is a little too big for me.. Otherwse, perfect.

1 2