Get Going Again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has turned my life around. Three years after a serious illness and extremely difficult surgery, I was still dragging around like a sick kitten. Through research I learned that I might be suffering from adrenal exhaustion which does not necessarily correct itself on its own. I tried this product because it contained ingredients recommended for adrenal recovery - recommended by an MD I heard on the radio. Within days I felt like a new person. I feel better than I have in decades! I highly recommend it for anyone who has been unable to recover from severe fatigue.

AdrenaSense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Well worth the money. Fantastic for people suffering from adrenal fatigue.

A daily must have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking AdrenaSense for over six years. Without it I feel rundown and have no desire to accomplish the numerous items on my to-do list. I also suffer from incapacitating migraines, which cause visual disturbances, vomiting and numbness on both sides of my body. I've been to doctors thinking I was suffering strokes or mini strokes, but they insist they are "just" migraines. I started taking the Adrenasense for my fatigue and to help my thyroid system. I've run out before and procrastinated on purchasing more. I've tried different adrenal formulas. My husband noticed that when I wasn't on the Adrenasense my migraines returned and with magnified intensity. As long as I continue to take Adrenasense I don't suffer those horrid miagraines, sure I still get headaches, but nothing like those. I don't know the connection or really need to understand why this specific formula works, I'm just very grateful that it does. I guarante you I will never use another adrenal formula.

adrenasense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is helping me with my dependence on steroids for my chronic medicine affliction,i have been weaning myself down to low dosages since i have been taking adrenasense.

Adrena Sense - Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product helps to keep me calm, without being sleepy. Great product, price and delivery

Pkar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found that they are very effective. I will be buying more in the future

Great stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works really well. My husband uses it also.

AdrenaSense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The same person who suggested the ThyroSense suggested AdrenaSense to help get a better night's sleep. Now I sleep the night through and if I should wake during the night, I go right back to sleep. It took about 5 weeks to start working, but it has been working for the past two months.

Seems to be Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I've only been taking this for a week, I have noticed a difference in my sleep. It's a subtle difference but I find I am falling asleep a touch quicker than usual. I'm also battling stress this week and so far I'm winning so perhaps the extra adrenal support is helping with keeping my stress levels at a dull roar. It's also not upsetting my stomach or anything either so that's a bonus.

Love this!

Posted by Abrielle on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My adrenals are not the greatest and this product has done wonders for my energy level and sleep! Used to take RAW adrenal but they upset stomach, this is great product.

1 2 3 4