Works really well

Posted by Reviewer2784093 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Remifemin for a couple of years now, but this works better, and it's much cheaper, also! I'll continue buying this product to alleviate hot flashes.

natural factors, black cohosh

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This herb stops hot flashes and is so much cheaper than remefemin! Why pay more.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3066108 on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really believe this product has lessened my hot flashes. I was having hot flashes every 45 minutes. And now I have from 3-5 a day.

Good after menopause too!

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price. Love iHerb.

Mrs. P. S. Davies

Posted by Reviewer2007879 on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Black Cohosh for several years and thought my problems were over so I stopped taking it, not so. I researched for the best product without going back into the pharmaceutical products and decided on this one. It is a little early to tell yet, but there has been a significant difference in my discomfort.

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1832676 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For relief of night sweats & irritability, this is great. It is standardized, so you can trust that it will work.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made my hot flashes stop and night sweats reduce by 80%. Needs 2 or 3 days to kick in but works well.

Life changing for night sweats

Posted by 5543301567856632713 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for an elderly friend (83 years young) who was having very distressing night sweats. After enduring every test possible by an array of doctors and other health care professionals. They basically told her there was nothing more they could do to help and she would just have to live with them. After doing a lot of research on the internet and seeing the excellent reviews for this product. I thought it was worth a try and she had nothing to lose by giving it a go. Well I am so relieved to say that she is so happy and it shows. Waking up a couple of times every night drenched in sweat is very tiring. Night sweats are rare now and she has only been taking them for a few months. Give them a go they could change your life too.

black cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1696458 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great price and great product

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2841425 on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Locating prodcut on website, price, ordering, shipping, delivery.....all excellent service!

1 2