Mennosense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It dramatically reduces my hot flashes, but it took about a month to start working. I highly recommend it.

Great product but use caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 2 months and was very pleased with the results. When however I wanted to give my system a break due to stomach upset, mentioned in the side effects, I suffered 2 days of serious depression. Besides the stomach upset, I didn't want to get out of bed and felt suicidal. Could be because I started my period again while stopping the pills. Please be advised coming off the product isn't a walk in the park. Check ALL the reports of side effects before taking this product.

Excellent Support for Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I found a formula that really works! To be frank this formula did not eliminate my hot flashes and night sweats 100% percent, but it certainly reduced considerably unpleasant rush of heat, perspiration and dizziness. I have to mention that I take 6 capsules all together: 2 capsules in a morning, 2 in the middle of the day and 2 before bed. Now at least I can sleep through the night without drowning in night sweats :-)

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several months, it helps with all the problems that come with menopause. It has almost completely stopped the hot flashes that were my main problem.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product did seem to alleviate the hot flashes and foggy brain syndromes I have been experiences since menopause is full on now. It is not perfect, and I still get hot flashes, but not in the frequency and severity that they had been before I started using it. My mental function has improved as well. It's a great improvement and I intend to continue using it.

Menosense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best stuff for hot flashes as I get a lot . I still get them but mild and not so many. Instead of every hour only a couple in 24 hours. I do take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. This company has the best price and very good delivery. I will for sure buy from them again.

Yes, it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother takes this and her night-time hot flashes went away after 1.5 weeks. No sweat!(no pun intended). Great formulation!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleasantly surprised how well this product has helped with easing up the hot flashes. I was having many of them all of a sudden, so ordered your product and amazingly it has slowed almost to none!!

This really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hotflashes have decreased 3/4s. The strength of the hot flashes have decreased also (not so hot). so has the duration.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Completely eliminated my hot flashes for about a year. Then they returned, but a lot milder than before I started the Menosense. I think this is what can happen with black cohosh and is not the fault of this specific product.

1 2