MenoSence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different herbal and dietary remedies for the hot flashes and night sweats of menopause. This product has worked the best and fastest (by 3rd day I started to fee a difference)for me. Recommended

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, the combination of herbs and nutrients in Menosense works for hot flashes, better than Black Cohosh alone. I need to take at least 4 right now, but other combinations just don't work for me, so I'm happy to take a few more. They do say that herbs work best in synergy with one another. I used to sell vitamins (before going into menopause) and many women believe in this product; saying it is the only thing that has worked for them. This combination is definitely worth trying and don't be afrais to try different amounts to find your own effective dose.

works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this, my sweats has disappeared.

Overactive Bladder Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You won't find this mentioned anywhere officially, but many women have found great relief for overactive bladder from using MenoSense.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in reducing menopausal symptoms.

Always Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always Good!

This product delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with this Menopause formula it accomplished all that the packaging promised and more.It relieved my night sweats joint pains and calmed all my menstrual symptoms and my mood as well.I have already re-ordered this and plan not to run out.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Takes the edge off the hot flashes and helps me sleep. What a difference! I

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product worked on my nightsweats almost right away. I have already recommended it to my friends.

This works- I swear by it! I'm a mess without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Eases that painful time in a women's life when she feels like she's going crazy! The family is thankful too! This works!

1 2 3