Mr J Mott (on behalf of my wife) from England

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In England, testing for underactive thyroid is a little hit and miss. It does not seem to be recognised that marginal underactivity (which will not be detected with traditional testing) can still play havoc with one's body. My wife has suffered effects (tirdness, and low metabolic rate etc. - struggle to lose weight even on a calorie restrictive diet) most of her adult life (over 20 years). My wife is aware of the potential for many of the ingredients in this product to have a positive effect on an underactive thyroid. Individually taken, my wife has not had much success. Used in the combination and in the proportions contained in this product, seems to have a beneficial effect. My wife thinks that she has more energy after just using it a few weeks. So whilst early days, we will defeinately be purchasing some more to see if the early positive results continue. Thank you.

Natural Factors, ThyroSense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and Slendatrol at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Thyrosense really helped to increase my energy and sense of well being I fet so run down and tired and knew I needed something My hair was thinning and I felt constant fatigue Now I feel I have more energy and can keep going all day Sue

LOTS OF ENERGY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worried I may have a slow thyroid; tried these -- well, I have so much more energy now! And I will see if it also helps with weight loss (too early to tell.)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really think this product helps me. It is even potent enough to take just one a day.

Useful

Posted by robingiles on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife, has been taking hypothyroid medication for a long time. She recently started taking a supplement with very similar ingredients, which certainly improved her mood and energy. This product should therefore be useful, and the price is good.

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This combination of nutrients surprisingly has improved markedly me I have less fatigue and I've lost weight, have more energy

GREAT SUPPLEMENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hypothyroid. I have been feeling and sleeping much better since taking this supplement. I will definitely purchase again.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for the better part of a year. They seem to help my energy level and mood.

Really Helps

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

2 a day and I have noticed a very big difference. I feel like I can get on with my life now :D

1 2 3