Zinc Citrate

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I'm a woman and I feel great while taking these tablets. I take one daily. The weather in my city is crazy, the sun is shining but there's oh so much wind in the same time and in the evening there's fog. My body has to face these changes and before taking Zinc I had headaches almost daily. Now they have reduced and I don't feel menstrual pain anymore.

Nice dose...

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...for when you just don't need 50 mg or even 25 mg. I'd prefer a capsule, but am thrilled at this point just to find the 15 mg.

Best form and dose

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Citrate is the most absorbable form of zinc. (It's what the body uses.) Anything more than 15 mg is overkill at best and potentially harmful. I aim for 22-25 mg/day zinc from diet + supplements.

Great Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer2493373 on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The RDA for Zinc is 9mg for women and 11mg for men. This is by comparison a high dose, considering it will be 15mg in addition to whatever you get via diet. It's a shame that almost all the zinc supplements use astonishingly high doses... 25-100mg. Too much can be as bad as too little. I chose this one.

15 mg zinc citrate...

Posted by Reviewer2098155 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is necessary for over a hundred enzymes but more is not always better. The recommended dose is is 15 mg, but the local store only carry 30 to 50 mg. dose. I started taking this product last fall and was pleased that my usual winter the viruses lasted less than 2 weeks, instead of the usual month or longer. I also need gluten free products & have had no adverse effects from this & other Natural Factors products.

Zinc citrate has high absoprtion, zinc is also important mineral!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc, citrate form has really good absorption. Zinc boosts natural testosterone levels and is good for nervous system. I can remmonnend this Natural factors 15mg zinc prodcut but there is also 50mg tablest which are even cheaper. Remember that when you are taking alot of zinc your body will lose copper. I take usually 30-45mg before going to sleep.

Small tablet, convenient, clean

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Jul 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice small tablets. This is important for people who consume mass quantities of supplements! Note to other companies: Please leave out all the extra filler, which makes big tables and capsules! Also, this product seems to cause NO headaches or stomach upset. Reasonably priced.

Caused constipation

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Two stars for this only, because I had to stop taking it. Zinc really helps my migraines (including this one), and I had high hopes for this tablet. It didn't hurt my stomach, so I thought I was going to be fine with it, but I had some fairly severe constipation. I'm unsure whether it was the zinc itself, or fillers within the tablets.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great form of zinc, very absorbable.

very good for my skin

Posted by 5336200435198664571 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can see the different on my skin when i use it. I take it with vitamin C, astaxanthin ..

1 2 3