Surprisingly pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every order with iHerb I like to purchase something new just to try. There are so many brilliant products out there, it is just too tempting not to try. This was my first experimental purchase, and I'm really happy with it. I use coagulated gel for shaving and general moisturizer, but had never tried drinking it before. This makes for a very refreshing and energizing drink whether straight or mixed!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soaks quickly, moistens well, gently shrinks pores. Use it under my lotion/cream or in masks, or even separately when I want to shrink pores before make-up. My husbund uses it after shave.

Very good quality

Posted by orlytagar on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my creams

good product but a too much liquid

Posted by maybe2cannes on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used that aloe vera to make my home made product, and I'm pretty much satisfied! The only thing, is I think is a lil' bit to much liquid, I've added some xanthan to have a good gel!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will try again

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In Caribbean we love Aloe Vera and we use it for everything : skin, face, hair, fresh juice... And that product is just perfect !

Aloe Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the aloe gel. It's just what I needed for the hot summer. Shipping was quick. Cheers, Pat Burra SA

Very moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love how fast this gel gets soaked into my skin, leaving it soft and refreshed.

Can this be used for haircare?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for haircare use. Can this be used, to strengthen and prevent hair from falling out? I combine this aloe Vera Gel with coconut milk, and freeze the mixture into ice cubes in the freezer. When in need I pop a cube out and use as desired.

Bad taste but the packaging was good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I've never tasted pure aloe like this before...I've tried a ton of aloe drinks which were yummy and probably not too natural as well as fresh off the leaf which didn't taste like anything like this. This drink came in a decent size in a thick plastic bottle and it took me about 2 weeks to finish it, using about 2 shots in my daily smoothie. The drink is disgusting by itself because of its weird almost plastic-like taste.

1 2