Help

Weight loss help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With some diet and more exercise, I am losing about a pound a week on the Super CitriMax. It is cheaper than the highly touted ones and no one needs to lose 30 pounds in 30 days. Without it, I would simply be maintaining my weight on current diet and exercise.

I love this herb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been hearing rave reviews about this herb for years. I've been battling my weight off and on since I was in my teens...I finally worked up the nerve and got the money together to order it. Let me tell you it's been a wonder I can actually feel the burn (metabolism increasing) within 20 minutes after taking this herb. I haven't had any side effects at all. I just had my second child 10/13 and I knew I had to do something different this time. I don't have a scale but with moderate exercise along with eating balanced meals (even junk food when I crave it). Within the last month and a half I've lost over 2 inches and yes that's a big deal for someone like me. I will definitely keep using until I reach my goals or feel comfortable in my own skin.

Stopped my sweet cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've always had a sweet tooth, and as I get older (I'm almost 40) I'm aware I need to be more careful about what I eat. Since starting with these a couple of weeks ago, I find that I only feel like my regular meals. No snacking inbetween meals, no cravings for sweet foods or anything else really. I've found that just sticking to regular meals helps me control my weight much better than anything else, and I credit these tablets with helping me do it.

works for some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband say's this works for him, it a bit hard on my stomach

No effect

Posted by Nauplia on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took the whole bottle as prescribed but didn't see any difference in weight or measurements although I eat very consciously and I work out 5-6 times a week. Didn't work for me.