AMAZING!!!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works like a charm! My son had cough with phlegm, and it wasn't cured even after 3 visits! I gave up with the doctor, and used this colloidal silver, it worked overnight! And after 3 days, he's cured! I had sore throat, and I put 15 drops in my orange juice before I went to sleep. Sore throat is gone the next day. This is just AMAZING! For safe use of colloidal silver, don't forget to check http://www.silversafety.org/ I follow the instructions from silversafety.org, not the directions on the bottle. I also like that this is highly concentrated. Saves so much on shipping costs!

This product is SILVER PROTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so disappointed that I didn't do through enough research before spending so much money on this little bottle. This product is labelled as a "true colloid" when in fact it is a silver protein colloid (the kind that causes argyria). This product is unsafe and this company is guilty of false advertising. I am too scared to use it. To test a silver product for silver protein, you shake the bottle and if foam appears on the top, it is silver protein. This product foams. Do your research and don't buy this product. It contains unlisted protein (casein I believe, or gelatin), silver proteins are known to contain bacteria and should not be ingested, put into eyes, ears, sinuses or lungs.

Concentrated; Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just remember to increase probiotics whenever taking it, as it kills bacteria- even the good stuff. For this reason, never take it for prolonged periods.

Colloidal Silver for the Lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product which helps improve asthma and allergies and is great for use during the hayfever season. I take about 12-15 drops with distilled water.

This is Silver *Protein* and potentially harmful (see website dr Mercola)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not the promised Colloidal Silver but Silver Protein. This is the fluid that can give you Argyria (what turns your skin blue). Read about it on the website of dr Mercola, the article about the "New guidelines released for safe usage of colloidal silver supplements". It's 500ppm, its amber / dark brown and I didn;t shake it personally but another reviewer did and he/she said it foamed. I so regret I bought this. I bought it because it was cheaper but it isn't exactly *that* cheap. I really don't have a clue how to not make this a complete useless buy. Thirty dollars!

The BEST silver on the market !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best silver we have used. It is very powerful, cleared up food poisoning in one day. Small doses have helped prevent illness during the winter months. It is fantastic value and the fact that the manufacturer gets each batch independantly tested gives us a lot of confidence that the particle size is in the safe range and is not going to cause any problems long term. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My toothache (probably from a loose dental filling) goes and stays away with daily (or almost daily) use of this product. I assume colloidal silver just killes the bacteria. Now Foods' Silver Sol works too, but needs to be taken more often and isn't quite as effective. I take the recommended dose to my mouth and keep it there for a while, perhaps 5 to 10 minutes (got used to do so soon). Every now and then I also move the liquid around in my mouth a little, and occasionally 'add pressure' inside mouth to force the colloid deeper.

Good natural antibiotic.. multiple uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This colloidal silver is quite strong so only a few drops are needed. This makes it last for a very long time. It's great for fighting off an infection. I just add 3 drops to some water. It doesn't taste like anything. It also works as eye drops.

A must for your medicine chest!

Posted by ManxKat on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this for years on ourselves and animals, cats in particular.Get it while you can!

Colloidal silver bargain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply the highest strength and quality.period. I just ordered 2 more should the FDA try and ban it.

1 2 3 4