Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1950572 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product along with the Now black cherry caps and Hyland's Arnica Montana 30x tablets has saved my life. I was not even pain free at night in bed. I could not walk without a cane and my day was over in an hour. I would have to go home and put ice on my back and lie down for hours. With this combination I can now go out for longer periods of time. I hope this helps people that are being crippled with arthritis as I am.

Best For Taste

Posted by Reviewer1264243 on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Of all the cherry concentrates I have tried, this is the best for taste. I take cherries for gout which seems to work with no attacks for over a year now. I usually use the Dynamic brand, but the last consignment was thin and had lost it,s taste and consistancy. I am sure this brand will do the same job, tho I might be drinking more for just the great taste. iHerb delivered to my door in UK, 36 hours. Well done iHerb I will be back for more.

BROUGH MY GOUT TO A SCHREECHING HALT.

Posted by Reviewer3286025 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HAD GOUT IN BOTH BIG TOES, COULD NOT EVEN WEAR SOCKS. AFTER TWO BOTTLES I CAN NOW WEAR MY SHOES AGAIN AND CAN WALK WITHOUT LIMPING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. RAYMOND F. MALEA

Win - Win

Posted by Reviewer2209303 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to have prevented previously repeating Gout attacks. I take 2 tablespoon daily in a glass of water. Very pleasant taste. This was my 2nd shipment of the product. Bottles were better protected in this shipment(no cracked tops). I just recommended this product to my Oncologist who also suffers Gout attacks.

Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2281887 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great despite the healthful low sugar content. I drink it mixed with plain carbonated water. The only improvement I can suggest is to use organic black cherries.

Black cherry concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

raymond terry

Posted by Reviewer2253620 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

for an old country boy from tn i really give you folks an A++++...just glad to have a constant supply of blackberry conc.....

wastewater plant operator