Natural Sources, 100% Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product along with the Now black cherry caps and Hyland's Arnica Montana 30x tablets has saved my life. I was not even pain free at night in bed. I could not walk without a cane and my day was over in an hour. I would have to go home and put ice on my back and lie down for hours. With this combination I can now go out for longer periods of time. I hope this helps people that are being crippled with arthritis as I am.

Best For Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of all the cherry concentrates I have tried, this is the best for taste. I take cherries for gout which seems to work with no attacks for over a year now. I usually use the Dynamic brand, but the last consignment was thin and had lost it,s taste and consistancy. I am sure this brand will do the same job, tho I might be drinking more for just the great taste. iHerb delivered to my door in UK, 36 hours. Well done iHerb I will be back for more.

Win - Win

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to have prevented previously repeating Gout attacks. I take 2 tablespoon daily in a glass of water. Very pleasant taste. This was my 2nd shipment of the product. Bottles were better protected in this shipment(no cracked tops). I just recommended this product to my Oncologist who also suffers Gout attacks.

BROUGH MY GOUT TO A SCHREECHING HALT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HAD GOUT IN BOTH BIG TOES, COULD NOT EVEN WEAR SOCKS. AFTER TWO BOTTLES I CAN NOW WEAR MY SHOES AGAIN AND CAN WALK WITHOUT LIMPING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. RAYMOND F. MALEA

Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great despite the healthful low sugar content. I drink it mixed with plain carbonated water. The only improvement I can suggest is to use organic black cherries.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product was delivered quickly and I love it. Only problem: I ordered three bottles, each of which was sealed in plastic and wrapped in bubble wrap. However, the lids on two of the bottles were cracked and came apart, and I had to salvage two caps from other products to seal it. Fix the problem of the caps and your product would be perfect.

not like smaller one..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why but it is different from 8 oz one... not thick... more water I guess.

Very Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant for Gout!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for pregnancy PUPPS. Cleared my PUPPS up within a week!

The black cherry concentrate is of great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like the quality of this product.