Wow! This gives me extra energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from fatigue for almost 2 years now. I usually feel so sleepy in the morning and I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. I took one capsule today and it makes me keep going on and on. I don't feel drowsy at all right now. Wow!

Cant live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a burnt out Hashimoto this is what made me recover from the third burnout due to stress and underlaying Hashimoto which causes adrenal fatigue. Typically i take 2 every morning. Awesom product and working better than anything else that i tried (tried many)

All Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really helps keep me from exaustion. Helps to rebuild tissue and replenish glands.

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from stress and exhaustion because of work related issues. This product gives me the extra energy and oomph that I needed and will continue to use it in times of need.

Natural Sources, All Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good for low adrenal function, ( fatigue, feeling blah) Highly recommend for those with low adrenal.

great price,great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product took away my hot flashes as I enter perimenopause. I take 2 in the morn., and one in the eve.

natural sources all adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found these capsules great and take one in the afternoon when I am feeling fatigue they really help me get through the day.

Natural Sources, All Adrenal, 60 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, really beneficial for everyone. These glands produce hormones that you can't live without, including male/female hormones and cortisol, which helps respond to stress and has many other functions. Adrenal disorders can cause your adrenal glands to make too much or not enough hormones. Some people are born unable to make enough cortisol (so taking such supplements is crucial thing).

Five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prior to finding this I was suffering from exhaustion throughout the afternoon on a daily basis, I can now get through the day. I only take one each morning.

Gentle increase in energy and focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took one a day for a month to see how I'd feel on it. I felt a gradual improvement in my fatigue, and felt I could probably use 2 capsules a day. I didn't have any side effects that I'm aware of. Negative: Natural Sources hides the actual amount of adrenal tissue with the deceptive "Synergistic Complex" nonsense.

1 2 3