'Thymus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have improved tremendously in energy, stamina, etc since taking these. I am thrilled at the improvement. Soreness that was in my thymus area, some swelling under the breast bone, all gone. I take just 2 per day. Tremendous.

something about it

Posted by kanaca on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from CFS. Dr. Teitelbaum, author of From Fatigued to Fantastic, touts his formula for Thymus. But it's really expensive. With Natl Sources, I get decent results. I feel my energy level out early in the day, nasal passages clear slightly. I take 3-5 capsules/day.

Very effective !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for many years to boost my immune system whenever I'm run down or during flu season. I feel a noticeable energy boost while taking this. This fall I caught a terrible virus/head cold while traveling and I tried everything I had with little results then I remembered the ALL THYMUS, took 2 and within hours I could feel myself come back ! I continued taking 2 caps twice a day for a few more days until I was completely well.

Natural Sources, All Thymus, 60 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So little people know about benefits of good working thymus gland. It is immune builder! I am consuming it in order to be protected from various infections, hypersensitivity or allergy which are bugaboos of our age. So little people know that two primary forms of tumors originate in the thymus! Go and save your thymus and yourself. Be healthy.

All Thymus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really feel this product helps my immune system to be replenished and strong. Rebuilds gland tissue.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past 6 months or so, my chiropractor says it's best to take glandulars one month on and one month off. Prior to that I was getting sick quite often so I believe this is helping, especially since I've been around a lot of sick people at work and home.

Thymus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product...never any problems with Natural Sources items. Had a bad cold and started taking this again and the cold went away with out any problems. Always a blessing as I have COPD.Good fast deliver and price right.

I like Thymus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard about Thymus until my husband under went chemo therapy and my co worker recommend it for both of us. I feel better and healthier. I take it with my Multi Vitamin and Calcium tablets in the morning. I will continue to use it.

Super product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My imunity its strong...

No big effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used for a week, it seems help a little, no significant improvement.

1 2